Benefits of membership of adurArtcollective:
• Entrance to the biennial Adur Art Trail and other Exhibitions or Events organised by aAc during the interim year
• Your personal page on search engine-optimised aAc website adurartcollective.co.uk which you can regularly update with information and images of your work. The ability to sell from this website, blog and publicise any exhibitions or events on it, as well as through our social media pages on Facebook and Twitter.
• aAc provides a channel through which you can receive and exchange information with other artists about opportunities for exhibitions , courses and commissions etc
• Free or reduced price entry to talks, demonstrations and workshops organised by aAc throughout the year including seasonal social gatherings.
• Support, planning and promotion for your own event on our What’s on.
• Submission to our annual adurArtcollective Calendar.
Application for membership is open to artists living or working in Adur or by nomination from an existing member. The joining fee is £10.
Annual membership of adurArtcollective costs £22.00 and runs from 1st November to 31st October.